Information regarding the Coronavirus
We are closely following the directives and recommendations of the Swedish authorities, and we are continuously taking measures to create a safe environment for our guests and employees.
WHAT WE DO TO CREATE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR OUR GUESTS AND EMPLOYEES
- Routines for strict hand hygiene for all our employees and our hotel guests are reminded and encouraged to wash their hands frequently and carefully.
- All hotel rooms, public areas and toilets are generously supplied with soap and/or hand sanitizer.
- In addition to our already strict rules regarding cleaning and sanitation, we have increased the frequency and efficiency of cleaning of exposed areas and surfaces.
- Our employees are asked not to shake hands and to keep their distance. We avoid all physical contact with both colleagues and guests.
- Key cards and pens for guest use are disinfected before being reused.
- Payment terminals and elevator buttons are often and frequently disinfected.
- Employees who display disease symptoms in accordance with the directives of the health authorities are not at the work place.
- All our employees have received information on how to handle a situation where a guest and/or employee are suspected to be infected.
- Some of our hotels now only offer a breakfast bag, and at the hotels where the breakfast buffet is still available, we actively encourage the guests to use hand sanitizer and gloves. All our hotels offer individually packed breakfast upon request.
- You will be bet by several “remember to keep a distance”-signs which helps us all to not forget.
- Disinfectants are available for cleaning of equipment in all our gyms.
If your booking is cancellable or re-bookable, you can change and cancel your stay until 6 pm one day prior to arrival
If you booked a non-refundable booking you are not allowed to cancel or change the reservation.